To install this package, run the following command in your project directory.
buckaroo install boost/filesystem
Boost.Filesystem, part of collection of the Boost C++ Libraries, provides facilities to manipulate files and directories, and the paths that identify them.
- doc - Documentation sources
- include - Interface headers of Boost.Filesystem
- src - Compilable source files of Boost.Filesystem
- test - Boost.Filesystem unit tests
- example - Boost.Filesystem usage examples
- Report bugs. Be sure to mention Boost version, platform and compiler you're using. A small compilable code sample to reproduce the problem is always good as well.
- Submit your patches as pull requests against develop branch. Note that by submitting patches you agree to license your modifications under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.
Distributed under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.