To install this package, run the following command in your project directory.
buckaroo install philsquared/catch
What's the Catch?
Catch stands for C++ Automated Test Cases in Headers and is a multi-paradigm automated test framework for C++ and Objective-C (and, maybe, C). It is implemented entirely in a set of header files, but is packaged up as a single header for extra convenience.
How to use it
This documentation comprises these three parts:
- Why do we need yet another C++ Test Framework?
- Tutorial - getting started
- Reference section - all the details
- Issues and bugs can be raised on the Issue tracker on GitHub
- For discussion or questions please use the dedicated Google Groups forum
- See who else is using Catch
Help us out
We're currently running a survey to help us shape the future of Catch. Please take a few moments to fill it out (there's only ten questions).